Friday, September 12, 2008

Dos thoughts

1. It seems like bloggers (or at least the ones I’m aware of) usually fall into two groups: 1. those who are recently-ish married and quite possibly baby mama’s and daddy’s and 2. those who blog for money and book deals.

I guess that I’ll fall under #2 by default. And I guess I’m ok with that.

2. I was going to write a bit on multitasking (tonight I'm doing to 10k by moonlight while concurrently doing a Spanish tutorial. Which reminds of the time I did a wardrobe change while doing a race in Central Park on a winter night, no less....that's serious multitasking!). I think I'm a pretty good multitasker, but unfortunately I need to leave and driving a car and simaltaneous typing is beyond me. . . at least right now.

2 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

Does this post mean that you were multi-tasking while making a freaking awesome tee-shirt?

KMB said...

Unfortunately the shirt never happened. But I did wear an orange flower in my hair. Hopefully that counts for something.