It’s been a while. The holidays are always busy, but really that’s just an excuse. The real reason is that I’m lazy, but I’m happy and here’s why:
1. Have you stepped outside in the last few days? I realize that changing weather patterns are a sign of global warming BUT let’s forget that for a minute. I can’t help but smile when it’s 70+ degrees in January. It makes me feel like I’m cheating the system in the very best kind of way.
2. I’ve started running again consistently with plans to do a half marathon in April. We ran up a nasty hill yesterday and it was great!
3. Santa treated me very well this last Christmas.
4. I made an apron. Upon close inspection one might find some major flaws, but from a distance it’s a fantastic little thing. I had such a good time making it that I almost want to make another. We’ll see- that could go against my lazy-esque habits.
5. I’ve been to San Francisco four times in the last month and that place just makes me smile. Two of the trips involved Eliza’s spicy chicken and the other two involved being on a boat in the bay.
6. I set some 2009 goals that, while challenging, are very much doable.
7. I always have a good time.
8. Novio es fantastico. And I don’t care if that isn’t grammatically or linguistically correct.
9. Yes we can! Next Tuesday is a big, key day. I've waited for it for eight long years.
10. For dinner last night I ate as much of Big Mike’s popcorn as I could consume and then for dessert I had a brownie.